Monday, October 28, 2013

welcome to the blog world, Lexi!

Over the weekend, I learned that one of my great friends, Lexi, took the big scary leap that I took a few months ago and started her very own blog.  I can't begin to express my excitement at getting my mitts on her recipes! 

Lexi is a fabulous woman, nurse, wife, and one of the best cooks I know. She has tons of family recipes, loves Ina Garten, and enjoys making her husband a homemade dinner. She brought a delicious layered Mexican dip and Ina's stuffed mushrooms with sausage and mascarpone cheese to an engagement party last weekend and stole the show. We even hid the mushrooms to the side so only the insiders knew where they were! 


Lexi was my wedding coordinator, and the day went smoothly because of her outgoing and assertive personality, and lots of hard work. The girl stopped at Sam's club at the last minute to pick up extra cups AND had a warm cloth waiting when my husband smeared cake all over my face. After she planned the perfect honeymoon the year before, I totally copied her, went to the same island and neighboring resort (Sandals St Lucia Grande) and we had the time of our lives. Before we left, Lexi emailed me the inside scoop on what to pack and which restaurants were the best. Seriously, she is AWESOME.

With no further ado, I want all of my friends to check out her blog. She will totally kill me for doing this, but I will soothe her with red wine, cheese, and the amazing Molasses Chews she just posted! 

helping my brother with his boutineer



No comments:

Post a Comment