Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tea is for Lovers



One of my 2013 resolutions: ditch the soda! Soda is BAD. It's an addiction, and there are so many healthier alternatives. Tea is...ahem...also a great relaxing evening beverage alternative to my beloved red wine. Mama says no girl needs to be drinking red wine every night.

A few years ago, I purchased this tea pot, along with a sampler of Adagio teas. A limited selection is available at the Fresh Market in cute little tins. My personal favorites include casablanca twist, jasmine phoenix pearls, peppermint, and foxtrot. I also bought this kettle, so that I could easily bring water to a slightly lower temperature to brew green tea properly. If you are considering jumping on the tea wagon, Adagio is the best. 

As I write this post, I am enjoying a warm mug of foxtrot, and it feels like such a treat. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment