Thursday, April 11, 2013

Eggs & Waffles




I am a firm believer in the "Breakfast Rule". (most important meal of the day!) On work days, I usually pack a greek yogurt with fruit and honey and eat when I have 2 minutes to spare and chug coffee between bites. Efficiency. 

It's a real treat, on beautiful days like today, when I can actually cook myself breakfast and eat in leisure while I read my favorite blogs and sip coffee. This is one of my go-to easy recipes, and I could seriously eat eggs & waffles every single day. It keeps me full for a long time, and right now we even have fresh farm eggs from one of Josh's co-workers!



Eggs & Waffles
2 fresh farm eggs
2 waffles (I love Van's lite or multigrain in the frozen organic section)
earth balance
salt/pepper
smoked paprika *the star ingredient!

DIRECTIONS

Toast waffles and top with Earth Balance or butter. Top waffles with two over-medium eggs, season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Enjoy with coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment