Sunday, June 29, 2014

Instagram Favorites

The best thing about picking up photography and investing in a decent camera (I have a Canon Rebel T2i) is it has changed the way I see the world. I have become aware of beautiful light, especially at dawn and dusk, and am always looking for beauty in the outside world. I notice small things now like the color of a cherry tomato and the tiny fingers of a baby. Photography has also taught me to slow down, be quiet, and observe the world around me.

This week, there were just too many amazing photos on Instagram, so I made a photo collage and a quote collage. Wishing you all happy week!
 
this week's favorites from
  • tracyshutterbean {a pimm's cup with roasted strawberries and basil!!}
  • thevuvobandit {for mama, she loves sweet old trucks}
  • fitfluential {watermelon pizza!}
  • smpliving
  • cabotcheese 
  • lunchpailsandlipstick
  • womenshealthmag
  • yogainspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment