Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Favorites - SPRING edition!


BODY PUMP! I got fit for my wedding with this class, and I'm back at it twice a week to get my arms ready for tank tops. There is nothing sexier than a woman with confidence and toned arms, and the way to toned arms is lifting weights. 

COLOR! I ordered a few new spring treats from J.Crew factory outlet, and went for bright colors to wear with simple white maternity tanks. I am completely smitten with the aqua, sea glass, and coral colors this year. 
DAINTY LITTLE NECKLACES! I've been wearing this Kate Spade "Mrs" necklace constantly since last year, and I love that it's small and feminine. It has become my new favorite bachelorette gift to pack on the honeymoon. 
OPI cajun shrimp and ESSIE marshmallow! I went for a mani/pedi as a special treat and these colors are perfect for Spring! 
                           
SAVANNAH! it's time for our yearly friends trip and we will be heading to our favorite destination.  I'm looking forward to walks on the beach, sitting on my favorite bench in Forsyth Park to people watch, The Crab Shack, Vinnie Van Gogo's pizza, and Jazz'd (best tapas bar ever). 

2 HOUNDS COLLARS! these arrived in the mail yesterday, and my girls are looking so sweet in their bright new collars. They have so many pretty collars to choose from, I had quite a difficulty time making a selection. 

VANILLA BERRY PROTEIN SMOOTHIES! combine a scoop of protein powder (I like muscle milk light in vanilla), frozen berries, vanilla almond milk, and 1 Tbsp agave nectar or honey in the blender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment