Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers



In one weekend, I ran out of chicken stock, sugar, and milk in my house. I declared a house emergency, and vowed to never allow this to happen again. We are a house that will never again run out of the above said ingredients, or butter, or vodka. Thank goodness there is a convenient store a mile up the street, and our dinner tonight was saved by a can of their chicken broth. Phew. 

With that being said, on Friday night I needed a quick dessert and since we were out of sugar, I started shuffling in the pantry. I bought Rolo candies for our s'more station and didn't use them, and we had a couple sleeves of Ritz crackers. Bless Pinterest since I pinned this cookie recently, and realized I had everything on hand. Crisis aborted and new super easy cookie discovered! 


Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers
Rolo candies (as many as the number of cookies you want to make, by other reviews the mini size works as well, though I used the original)
Ritz Crackers

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place Ritz crackers on a cookie sheet (salted side down) and top each with a Rolo candy. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes to soften the Rolo. Remove from the oven and immediately top the Rolos with a second Ritz cracker. Cool completely and store in sealed container. 



No comments:

Post a Comment