Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Le Creuset

My wonderful work friends surprised me with a gift certificate to a very fancy schmancy kitchen shop on the market in Roanoke (Ladles & Linens) and I splurged on an item I have been wanting for YEARS! Hello and Welcome Home, my new 9 quart Le Creuset dutch oven in the color dune. Yes, this is the same one that Ina cooks in ALL THE TIME on her show. 

There was no alternative, we just HAD to give Le Pretty Pot a welcome home party. Thank you so much to my work friends for this amazing gift, as I would have never splurged on this myself! I made the perfect batch of Italian kale with garlic, shallots, pancetta, and cannelloni beans. I think Le Pot was pleased. 

Caprese Salad

Kale saute with cannelloni beans, shallots, pancetta, and garlic

the magnificent dinner spread, with French batard from On the Rise bakery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment