Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello June!

I'm going to start sharing my favorite photos from Instagram once a week on the blog. I love waking up every morning and looking at gorgeous pictures and inspirational quotes. Every day starts with a cup of coffee and a few minutes on my favorite app. Remember what I said about how the little things are really what matter. Start every day with happy and grateful heart, for there is so much beauty in the world. 
Here are a few of my favorite folks to follow - 

  • BevCooks (cutest baby pics EVER)
  • ohjoy (Ruby is the sweetest!)
  • alaskafromscratch (the photography)
  • yogainspiration (the quotes are awesome)
  • etst (one of my favorite bloggers)
  • meetjulian
  • purposeofenvy
  • cabotcheese
  • davidlebovitz
  • boden_clothing
  • whatsgabycookin

No comments:

Post a Comment