Saturday, December 7, 2013

Rosemary Roasted Cashews


I just made these cashews for our work Christmas party, and had to put the container in my car so I could stop munching on them! They are perfect for the holidays, and I plan on making a few batches to put in the little mason jars and include in my Christmas baskets. Everyone loves cashews, and these are salty, spicy, a little sweet, and absolutely delicious! 

Rosemary Roasted Cashews
from Barefoot Contessa at Food Network

1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1/2 tsp cayenne
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp melted butter

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until they are warmed through. Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl. Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coats. Serve warm or store in an airtight container. 

1 comment:

  1. Carmen these are a winner! I made them for a road trip and they were "gone in 60 seconds", lol, by the group.

    ReplyDelete