Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide 2013


I have completely enjoyed reading all of my favorite bloggers holiday gift guides - and decided to make my own this year! These are not things that I want, but things that I own and absolutely love, and would be delighted to receive as a present! 
1 - Peppermint Bark from Williams Sonoma - highly addictive and wonderful in s'mores
2 - Lands End wine totes - perfect for a hostess gift
3 - A good bottle of wine - this Rubus Barossa is one of my top 5 picks
4 - Murphy Jewelry - all of her jewelry is stunning, affordable, and handmade. I get 
     compliments every time I wear these earrings. 
5 - Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - great color selection and much cheaper than Tarte - I love 
      the colors Romance and Crush - and truly lasts all day
6 - fun flats - these Kenneth Cole Slip on By Suede flat comes in a few bright colors and are 
      50% off right now! 
7 - Anthropologie mugs and teacups, I love the monogram mugs
8 - A bottle of good bourbon - my favorite is Basil Hayden
9 - Yurbuds - I swear I will never wear another brand in my life - these rock and come in 
     fun colors
10 - Philosophy Amazing Grace firming body emulsion - the most lovely scent
11 - Oster flip nonstick Belgian waffle maker - who doesn't love waffles! 
12 - Adagio Teas selection of holiday teas 
13 - Old Dutch 16 ounce Moscow Mule mug - my #1 pick of the list
14 - Fresh Sugar travel sized lip treatment collection - my go to lip gloss
15 - Handmade brie baking dish - lots of nice designs on Etsy
16 - WoodWick candles - they even make the crackling sound like a wood burning fire

No comments:

Post a Comment