Monday, February 25, 2013

Cashew Oatmeal Drops




This recipe was found on the cashew butter label that I bought at the Fresh Market last week (Once Again Nut Butter). I wanted to try a variation to my favorite Quinoa Trail Mix Balls, and this recipe is much faster to prepare! I am now a devout fan of cashew butter and am going to look at my favorite blogs tonight for more ideas. 

I think these drops would make the perfect hiking snack, or healthy breakfast on-the-go, and are even hard enough to cause a minor concussion if you have the finesse to hit your target right on the noggin. 




I brought half the batch to work tonight, and so far all the nurses have loved them! 


  1. 1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats

  2. 1/4 cup Organic Cashew Butter (by Once Again)

  3. 3/4 cup chopped cashews

  4. 1/2 cup honey 

  5. 1 tsp cinnamon

  6. 1 egg

  7. 1/2 cup raisins 


Directions: 

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Blend all ingredients in order given. 
  3. Drop from teaspoon on oiled baking sheet or Silpat baking mat. 
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment