Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Maternity Style


If you are not pregnant, completely ignore this post and do me a favor this evening- enjoy a vodka martini and 8 hours of uninterrupted blissful sleep! However, if you are knocked up, tired, missing vodka, and in need of bump style inspiration, read on...
Below are a few tips from my favorite bloggers on maternity style. I've had great luck at Target and Old Navy, and picked up an adorable swim suit (here) from ASOS. My mom bought me a beautiful beach tunic and I've been cinching everything with colorful skinny belts from Target above the bump (advice from Emily Henderson).
 
So far, I've avoided buying expensive denim, though I LOVE the white skinnies Kacia is sporting in her blog post. The gap and target have great solid tanks that I've been living in, along with these black capri leggings. I've found a few cotton maxi dresses that are comfortable and flattering. Around the house, you will easily find me in one of my husbands XL t-shirts and leggings, but on date night and when I'm out I make an effort to style my bump! 

For those looking for cute work-out clothes, the Athleta Contender capri is my absolute favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment